Preparation for examination is not just about studying. Text book knowledge can be given at school. But who will take care of THE MIND of the student? Total Transformation Training for Students can create a positive change in the students perspective. Today’s students face stressful situations from home, school and society. Many a times stress during exam totally paralyses many a student in the form of FEAR. This workshop will help provide students with the right mind set for focussed study and the techniques given can be used in any challenging life situation.
Triple T programs are designed to facilitate Transformation in four core areas of the students life ie. Physiological, Psychological, Emotional and Spiritual or Body, Mind, Emotion and Soul there by totally transforming both the personal and the academic life. Triple T training is for creating lasting changes in the student by providing an opportunity to explore their mind body emotional mechanism in a scientific way. Participants understand the need for positive thoughts, words, emotions and actions by experimentations, explorations and logic. Emotional management tools like EFT, Catharsis meditation, access to other than conscious part of mind etc. are included in the training. Tools to manage examination fear and anxiety are also taught.
Core Topics Covered *
- Power of Mind
- Power of Body
- Seven Level Of mind and Brain Waves
- Empowering and Dis-empowering emotions
- Releasing dis-empowering emotions with Catharsis
- Mental house cleaning and seeding the goals
- Setting right the relationship with Parents, Teachers and Self
- Power of thoughts and Power of words
- Chinese self-Massage for Alertness
- Fear management with NLP and EFT
- Creating right mind set for study
- Alpha Mind Re-Programming and Virtual Mark list creation
- Pygmalion Effect
- Nocebo And Placebo Effects
- Mindfulness Meditation For Presence Of Mind
- Techniques To Switch Mental And Emotional States At Will With NLP
- Purpose Driven Mind Re-Programming
* Depending on the availability of time and the age group of the participants topics covered will vary.